• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do I change my user name?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You, can't do either.

You can email the admin and plead with him, if you have extending circumstances(needing a name change) and he may consider it.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Why change, I like Jethro, Kind Of Kechty?:naner:

Anyway you joined in Feb, 13 and now post about name change.

What could you possibly want to change to? :shock:

Last edited:

99nouns

He joined in 2013 and his first post ever is asking how to delete his account or change his name in 2017, maybe he is famous with that name.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Have you seen Uncle Jed? Really just keep your handle and post a little more.

What kind of MV do you have? What color is it? Does it actually move or is it for the kids to clime on?

Memories, just so happens that as a youngster, wait a minute maybe I will tell this story over a couple of years. Do not want to push up my post count to fast.:carnac:

Guyfang

Staff member
I read someplace that:

1. A nick name is generally given to you by your peers.
2. Normally a nick name is give to you because of something you have done or said.
3. Normally it was something YOU would rather forget.
4. Normally your peers don't want you to forget.

These rules do not fit here. Just thought I might trot this out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks