• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do I delete my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerBob

How do I delete my account?
You probably can't, but you also don't need to. If you don't want to post anymore, then simply don't post anymore, that's all.

I see you got in a bit of trouble recently. Ah well, take your licks and maybe a little break, then come back to show us your new truck. [thumbzup]

Last edited:
Give me your password and I'll delete it for you. :cookoo:

Seriously though, leave it be. It's not like it cost you money or sends you spam or anything else negative. Why are you motivated to delete it?

Danger Ranger

Sit back relax, read, and enjoy. Don't be scared off so fast. Grow a skin. We only bite when scared, threatened, or otherwise riled. You'll learn. You're new.

-Are you into military vehicles?
-Do you like to share family oriented updates of events and activities involving military vehicles?
-Do you wish to learn more, or share what you know about these vehicles?

If you said yes to any of these questions, you should stay on for awhile.

jrobinson5093

Yea stay around I dont know what you posted some one must of deleted it and no one kicked you off so it must not have been that bad. I think most of us have gotten in trouble at least once. If you like MVs thats good enough for me to want you here.:driver:

Man........I have to know; Do you own a military vehicle? If you do, you should really give this site another chance. You will find that the wealth of knowledge here is priceless and actually makes this hobby feasible. Some members here can be rough, especially on the new guys, but don't get discouraged.

cajun666

You get use to all the flags.
For all the info you well gain form the site it ,just stay.
I whould not give them the pledge of you deleting your account !
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey I was a rebel too..... I learned the hard way that most of the people on here are not jerkswads, just a little anal. Yes the search function is pretty useless and you pay the price in stupid replies and need to bite your tongue but the knowledge is there from the moderators too.
Stick around it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.