• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do I do a searchfor a NSN numbered item

scootertrs

Thank you for the redirect.

Now I have another question ... and I don't mean in the ethereal meditative space... more like where am I? (how can I tell where you redirected me to? I cannot see where, I will need to refresh my surfing abilities as it seems it is nothing like riding a bicycle.

I have a 24V transfer pump that I was planning on using or selling, but when I do a search on SS the search parameters select that I do the search on by: scootertrs@aol.com (my handle) I have not done any postings on that topic previously. Seems like when I enter the search, (nsn 4320-01-047-1927) I come up with Zilch.

I have been a member now going on 13 years, but lately have not been very active, so I am rusty.

Attachments

Guyfang

Staff member
Thank you for the redirect.

Now I have another question ... and I don't mean in the ethereal meditative space... more like where am I? (how can I tell where you redirected me to? (Look to the top of the page. There you will see the title of your thread, and above it, you will see the forum you are in. That would be, "Website Help".) I cannot see where, I will need to refresh my surfing abilities as it seems it is nothing like riding a bicycle.

I have a 24V transfer pump that I was planning on using or selling, but when I do a search on SS the search parameters select that I do the search on by: scootertrs@aol.com (my handle) I have not done any postings on that topic previously. Seems like when I enter the search, (nsn 4320-01-047-1927) I come up with Zilch. (What are you looking for? TM's, or threads about your pump? There may be NO threads about your pump. Maybe no one has posted before.)

I have been a member now going on 13 years, but lately have not been very active, so I am rusty.

owensexport

Cross Reference | NSN 4320-01-047-1927
Part NumberCage CodeManufacturer
13217E713597403CECOM LR CENTER
3198K113646ARDOX CORP. DBA SCOT DIVISION

Technical Data | NSN 4320-01-047-1927
CharacteristicSpecifications
MAXIMUM DISCHARGE FLOW RATE50.0 GALLONS PER MINUTE
TOTAL HEAD60.000 FEET
OPERATING SPEED AT RATED CAPACITY3450.0 REVOLUTIONS PER MINUTE
PRIME MOVER TYPEELECTRIC MOTOR
PRIME MOVER QUANTITY1
PRIME MOVER POWER RATING1.500 HORSEPOWER
CURRENT TYPEDC
VOLTAGE IN VOLTS24.0
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTIONEXPLOSION PROOF

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks