• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do you drain the air tanks?

Ridgerunner

Funny, I moved the truck around a little while ago and came in and read your message, which reminded me to drain those tanks......we need to get Gary Berg to make some decals to this effect.... I sure need to be reminded.

My Deuce came with a stencil reminder painted on the door.

100_1957.jpg

I still forget some times:oops:

Ferro's idea reminded me of what I have on my shop compressor. Its a electronic solenoid valve that automatically releases for a few seconds every hour or so. I'm sure somebody makes one that will work on 24 volts. That way, its a pre-assembled unit, no tinkering needed.

(although i'm sure many of you prefer tinkering :-D )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks