• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do you get the gauge circuit board off the cluster?

linx310

I have my gauge cluster taken apart on my kitchen table for cleaning.

The metal clips that hold the fuel gauge are the only thing left to remove to get the gauge circuit film off for cleaning.

How do you remove these clips?

I dont want to break them.

linx310

I figured out a really easy way to do it just now.

If you use a pair of pliers or a screw driver and press on just one side of the clip at angle they pop out really easy.

combatmech

Sweet!!!! I didnt go that far with mine. Guess I should have seeing as it was all torn down....Oh well, fuel gauge still doenst work. I'm just glad that everything else works and looks dang near brand new.[thumbzup]

Oldsouthernboy

Using a 3/6 inch socket extension, length of choice, using the female end, press down on the clips, this will depress all four prongs at once and push it out the back if the housing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks