• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do you prefer your deuce?

mikey

I have a cover, bows and troop seats. Yet, this weekend I stripped her down to paint the bed and I have to say, I love how my deuce looks with nothing. Not to mention it was a dream to drive and park like this.

How do you guys prefer to dress your deuce?

Mikey

Attachments

jblack6527

I actually prefer mine naked. No troop seats or anything. Much easier to drive/park that way. Plus I like the way it looks better. More like a truck instead of a camo moving van. lol.

mattg2448

I like mine medium rare! To be honest, i like it every way! I kinda like the troop seats with the bows, but no canvas! But as i said, it all looks great! as long as its GREEN!!

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scrambled. But I prefer to have the canvas on as it makes people think twice about pulling in front of me or coming near the deuce.

DEUCE1209

I like mine with her canvas on. It gives the truck that extra something as well as the "what the heck could be in the back of that thing" factor.

kastein

I prefer mine with the back empty and bare. Not like I have a choice at the moment, it came with no bows or cover...

I haven't decided if I am going to get a cargo cover for it when I start using it to haul the jeeps.

midcounty

Like mine any way it happens to be. This is more reason to buy a third one. Cover stays on one, racks but no cover on another at times, and now I need one with no racks or bows just for the heck of it ;) Think I will go shopping for number three, now that I have a proper reason to explain to the other half.

mikey

I think there is only one unanimous decision. We all need three deuces.

I really like the "pickup" look of the naked deuce. Yet, I want to keep the troop seats for watching fireworks and other events and I want to keep the cargo cover to use the deuce as a love shack for camping.

I guess I'll have to get that third deuce. **** it.

Mikey

wiggall

Mine came with the troop seats, and I like the look of it that way! There are a few around here that are stripped
down. Did see a bobed one the other day, and did not like it!2cents

Heavysteven

If I had the money I would have every opition. I full dressed deuce with a gun ring and gun look impressive.

Side note what are you painting your bed with?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks