• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do you take off the hardtop M-37

USAF m-37

I am in a jam i took the bolts out of the back of the cab from the outside but i cant figure out which screws or what needs to come ot of the front and how heavy is the top it is just me and my wife and im not in the best of health that is one reason i bought this truck so i could have something to do after i do the home-hemo dialysis instaed of sitting around anyway i looked in all my manuels i have and none of them says anything about the top it they just explain the canvis one any help would be greatly appreciated and also the back part wont even budge wiith me standint in the cab pusig with all my might someone please tell me how to take it off.:-?

jimmcld

I believe there are bolts on the inside at the rear corners. There are also bolts above the windshield, on the inside. It's been a long time since I removed it, but that's what I remember. As for you and your wife lifting it off, I wouldn't even try. The thing is heavy and it's an odd thing to handle.

USAF m-37

I thought i would have to take the screws out thanks for the info i will get some help if i decide to take it off also thanks again for the help

A

A/C Cages

4 bolts in front on windshield and 10 bolts behind seats on rail
Slowly pry up cause someone might have siliconed the heck out of it and if you yank too hard, you can crack the windshield..... Notice I said you CAN crack it..lol Done it, replaced it. lol

M-37Bruce

Each Corner

Has 2 "J" & 2 "U" bolts near the bottom of each post. They are mildly difficult to deal with. Let us know how you make out?
Good Luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks