• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

how does gl define 3 days to pay?

SCRAP

Purchased goods from gl on the first was invoiced on the second. They have been closed for weekend and holiday, is this tuesday last day to pay?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Business days

How do you pay? I use a CC on file. They take it automatically.

91W350

I signed up for PayPal, trying to keep my credit cards from being compromised. For some reason it seldom works, so I go to the bank and send a cashier's check Priority Mail Friday after work... Glen

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I signed up for PayPal, trying to keep my credit cards from being compromised. For some reason it seldom works, so I go to the bank and send a cashier's check Priority Mail Friday after work... Glen
Credit card works best and you don't have to worry about fraud on your card. Liability is limited to $50.00 max and most cards don't even make you cover that. I use American Express and have never had an issue after many transactions with GL over the years.

jwaller

this is all true until you have a problem, then they count weekends and holidays and days you have to resolve the issue. ask me how I know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks