• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How fast are EUCs going?

Entropy455

I’m at day 20 (business days) from EUC submitted to Battle Creek – still nothing. I was really hoping to have my M923 over the 4th of July.

I’m prior military, and I now work for the Department of Defense as a civilian. I was hoping that my current security paperwork would speed up my EUC processing – apparently not???

JamesSummerville

ashingtonPosts16Feedback at day 20 (business days) from EUC submitted to Battle Creek – still nothing. I was really hoping to have my M923 over the 4th of July.I’m prior military, and I now work for the Department of Defense as a civilian. I was hoping that my current security paperwork would speed up my EUC processing – apparently not???
I thought that is why mine Went through so fast for my first time, 7 business days seems crazy from what I read.

Last edited: