• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How long does it take to process the auction

Z71

I would like the know what is the typical length of time it takes the GL to process the paperwork after the auction is won. If the EUC is not required, and when it is required? Would an EUC be required on an M109A4 shop van?

gungearz

Yes a euc is required for a m109a4 and It only takes a few hours to process you info but it depends on them on when they want to get to it. Usually a few weeks.

pad_cdr

I submitted my EUC on 29 August, they sent it to DOD on 30 August, just got the invoice maked paid in full today, 10 calendar days, including a holiday. Hope to pick up the M818 yet this week.

I understand if you have never submitted an EUC before, it may take a bit longer for the first one.

Truckoholic

Yep, definitely don't be asking for days off work just yet in anticipation of being able to go pick it up already. Could be like 60 days in some cases I think for that first one. I'm trying to remember, I think my first one was close to a month and a half just last year. Then my last one was cleared in only 11 days.

KsM715

Is will say at the bottom of the Lot description page in an EUC is required.

If a lot does not require an EUC the paperwork is usually done the next business day and you get notified. You have 10 business days after getting your paid in ful invioce to pick up your lot.

Last edited:

G-Force

It took my EUC 6 weeks, 5 days, 7 hours and 33 seconds to clear after I submitted it.....but hey....who was counting :mrgreen:
And that was my first EUC.
I won the truck June 22nd, my EUC went to Battle Creek June 27th and I received the paid in full invoice on August 13th and had the truck picked up August 17th.....don't worry, looking back on it the time flew.....but during that whole wait period it was H$LL!!!!