• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How many amps from the MEP 002a Alternator?

Isaac-1

Doghead, since we are having a bit of thread drift here, I would like to ask you a question about moderation, note I don't mean this to be critical, just a question. I am a member of a number of online message boards, and it seems to me those that are more social / political driven suffer from the most problems needing moderation, where ones relating to technical issues, or specific narrow topics of interest have the least moderation issues. It is from such a viewpoint that I have to wonder why this site requires such a strict set of rules and enforcement? Is there something in the history of the site that has prompted such a time consuming effort on the part of the moderators?

Ike

Hammer

Wow, talk about getting blown out of proportion!
I posted with the apology because I KNEW the info had to be there, I just wasn't finding it.
It was like walking around looking for my sunglasses, and someone has to tell me they are on my head already....

I am an admin on another MV site, and I fully understand where DH is coming from.
What normal members don't see is how outrageously out of hand it can get when a new batch of members sign up and start asking all he same basic questions all over again.

Personally, I think this thread should be trimmed down to the technical data and left. The Wiki should be updated. I mention this thread because the title of the thread is a good start for others to search on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks