• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How many M101 trailers on semi?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How many are you trying to move on one trailer?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well after seeing Gimp get creative loading trailers, I'd say many more than any single person could ever want.[thumbzup]

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ask Willys Acres Jeep Parts of Canada. He delivered 100's of these all over the US a while back. Seems like he had them double stacked for about 14 per load at least.

Alredneck

Banned
I can fit 5 on my 40ft gooseneck so you should be able to do better than that. That is with the landing leg stowed in the up position tongue on the deck and the trailer bed pushed next to the other, its close on the lights but if you chain them down where they dont move then you wont have any problem! The GL guy said I couldnt fit that any and I said watch and see! Now where my pics!

Monkeyboyarmy

Now that is one friendly GL rep.

1075 Probably depends alot on if they have racks or not.You know how much of a pain it is to remove them if you have to stack trailers.

Preacherboy

Did anyone ever figure this question out? How many would fit on with just removing the racks and putting them on like a domino?

I would like to purchase some of the 3/4 ton trailers, put it isn't worth it to drive really far away to only get 1!

I GOT 6 ON A 30' GOOSNECK THANKS TO ANDTINDY FOR ULOADING THEM AND SADIE OUR SAFTEY DOGG YOU GOTTA HAVE A SAFTEY DOGG. DOGG :beer::driver::beer:

Attachments