• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How many West Coast MKT owners out there??

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello All.......been lurking for a few years and finally joined all the fun. I recently acquired an MKT-85 at a GP auction and have begun the painful process of trying to piece it all back together, I cant complain because other than no MBU's, I had just about everything else. During my research and time on this site, I have found that most of them MKT folks are back east. Kind of hard to look for parts and sell of/trade extra stuff when shipping is such a pain. Thought I would try and find a few out west and see where it goes.

macsog2000

Hi Chris,
I have a partial MKT. It is one of three that I used to make two complete ones. I do have several MBU's for it, at least three are practically new, plus repair kit. Missing griddles, but have overs, pots, etc and some insulated containers. New tires.
Ken
Reno/Sparks. 360-630-3684

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Chris,
I have a partial MKT. It is one of three that I used to make two complete ones. I do have several MBU's for it, at least three are practically new, plus repair kit. Missing griddles, but have overs, pots, etc and some insulated containers. New tires.
Ken
Reno/Sparks. 360-630-3684

Awesome Ken...amazing what the MKTs are going for at auction now. No more $500-900 deals LOL. That's great that your close. There are a couple in Washington I know of and at least one in SoCal that is being used as a portable soup kitchen. Holler if you are looking for anything MKT as I have been able to find a lot of stuff in my search for everything issued to an MKT. If yours is Tan, I have some new screens and travel covers (mine is green).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks