• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much for a Hardtop?

comanderfritz

along the same lines... i am looking for a hard top with the Ring Mount hole cut in it. how much do those go for? coarse i got my hard top to trade to.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
westx, were you lucky enough to get one of the ones out of OKC today by chance????

GoHot229

Just a guess, but i'd say 3-500 for a steel one OEM and they do make them in fiberglass now aftermarket, but seems their spendy. I think the OEM looks the best on the Deuce. Saturn Surplus has the fiberglass for $875.00

Last edited:

Westex

I got the hardtop at Fort Sam in San Antonio today. I looked at it on Monday and I could have sworn it was a fiberglass top? So apparently the military may have installed it?

m109guy

Many places sell them and the price depends on condition and location. Then there are also the steel versions and the newer fiberglass versions. I have seen them run from $100 up to $1500.

Eastern Surplus:
M35 For Sale. Deuces for Sale Turbo Diesel, Army Trucks, Logging, Heavy Trucks, Off-Road Big Trucks, Four Wheel Drive

TNJ Murray:
Military Vehicles For Sale | Military Trucks For Sale-TNJMurray

Inter-Agency Motor Pool:
Fiberglass Hardtop

Spruce Mountain Surplus:
Premium Genuine Issue U. S. Military Surplus. Including, United States Army, U.S. Navy and U.S.M.C. New Old Stock, Current Issue And Also Some Used.

dabtl

There were half a dozen in the GL auction in Oklahoma this week.

They went in the $600 range.

Last edited: