• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much have you spent with GL?

greenjeepster

It is nice of them to keep all the invoices for us. My firsts purchase from them was in Sept of 03, my total to date is only $7206.28. Stuff was cheaper when starting bids were 35.00.

nhdiesel

Well my account shows around $5500, but some of that were my father's purchases when he didn't have an account. My actual purchases add up to around $3225. My father is easily way past $20k, but he has the money to play with. :grin:

Jim

noodlehead333

About $3k over the space of 4 years. But that's about to jump a bit (hopefully) in the next few months as my workshop is nearing completion and I plan on "parting up" for a few projects. Wish me luck! :-D

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
$17,231.88 in the past year:oops: I think I'm gonna be sick:!: I intentionally try to forget what I paid for this stuff and how much I spend fixing it cause I don't sell my stuff.

I was all fat, dumb and happy and you guys made me look at that spread sheet:-x

Oh well...I think I now have most of what I want so maybe next year I can go back to eating on a regular basis again:-D

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
boy you sure know how to kill all of the fun!! i can just see the purse/shoe budget increasing if she finds out
The old lady already found out about mine and the shoe/purse budget ALREADY went throught he roof! Can you spell Louis Vitton and Chanel?

Started with a CUCV and on grins and giggles, got a deuce. Told her about the CUCV straightaway, but did not tell her about the deuce until we drove up the driveway at recovery with both. Told her it was a package deal, and she bit on it, until she found the check receipts...:cry:

$4900.00 in past 4 months.

greenjeepster

It's too bad they don't offer bonus points. For every hundred you spend, you get ten points. Get 500 points- 50% off, or free shipping:-D;-)
Yeah, every time I get a "change in user agreement" email from them it is making it less convenient for the customer, So I doubt they will be handing out frequent buyer miles anytime soon:roll:

6x6guy

Keeping track of what I've spent, or fixed up what was purchased from Government Liquidation. The cost of transportation, the dealing and trading of parts, including buying stuff that looked cool and for what reason I'm not still sure of -and to this day still can't figure out why I bought some of this green stuff for- but maybe one day I'll need it and have it on the shelf for some future project :roll:. As for monies spent it would be around 30K in the last 3 years would be a conservative guess.

Scarecrow1

Not that much far as $$$$ . I found this site at the worst time , money wise . But man the hours I've Put in lol . I love to cruse the sites and once and a while bid on items close to home . It has been a life saver so far as to keep my mind in a good place. :razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks