• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much Herculiner ?

dittle

Greg is right, 2-1/2 gallons to do 2 coats to the entire bed and top of bed rails. 3 gallons would more than do it.

zout

Do get yourself one of those paint stirring - I call em propellers - but you get the idea - it makes it easier to liquify the product before applying.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hey guys I used Rhino lining for the inside floor and up the back of my Deuce I love the stuff and since they are the prefered Govt supplier of this material you can get it in Goverment Green or in our world Olive Drab, looks great and sure works well
KK

AGE|kshaufl

I did the inside of the cab with a 1/2 gallon of Herculiner and it looks great! I was not sure that I would like the black but it looks good to me.

I did the measurements for the back and it takes 2.5 gallons.

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought 2 gallons and did two coats on the bed. Have enough left to do the cab. I will paint over it with Wally world Camo Krylon.

Looks great and wears well. 2cents

Seth_O

Resurrecting a thread here: I have been thinking about this one for some time and while in Napa today found an ad that they are selling the 1 gallon kits for $60. On top of that Herculiner is providing a $25 mail-in-rebate. So you end up spending $35 for the 1 gallon kit, a smokin' price on what seems to be a good product.

I am going to pick up 2 gallons to do my bobbed bed and the cab floor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks