• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much is my M37 worth?

JCRacing

Hello everyone,

About two years ago now I bought an M37 from someone who had acquired the old truck when he purchased a new piece of property. I was able to get it running and drive it home, with the assistance of a tractor behind me because the brakes were not working. Once I got it how. I was very excited to start tinkering to get it back to the point of a being usable power wagon.

I'm sure many of you know the rest of this story where money becomes scarce and the project comes to a halt. However much I would like to be able to keep it around, I just can't afford it. Now I have to sell it, but I am not sure if it's worth.

I am not sure of the year of this truck or which branch it surged under, but I do know that the engineers back in the day knew how to make a real truck! This thing runs and drives, all of the gears in the transmission and t-case work and it has a pretty small amount of rust for the year it is. This one has the pto driven winch, which is impressive in itself.

I know these pictures are not the best, but I will get some better ones tomorrow. I do have the bed for it aswell. If anyone could give me some guidance on what this truck is worth I would really appriciate it. Thank you!

Attachments

JCRacing

Thank you all for the replies and suggestions. I was able to sell it to a forum member earlier today.

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
It looks good in the yard!
IMG_2747.jpgIMG_2749.jpg
After removing some debris from the needle valve it will stay running and it drives pretty good (although the steering wheel isn't the safest!)
IMG_2751.jpg

Thanks again Jamison.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks