• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much is my M37 worth?

JCRacing

Hello everyone,

About two years ago now I bought an M37 from someone who had acquired the old truck when he purchased a new piece of property. I was able to get it running and drive it home, with the assistance of a tractor behind me because the brakes were not working. Once I got it how. I was very excited to start tinkering to get it back to the point of a being usable power wagon.

I'm sure many of you know the rest of this story where money becomes scarce and the project comes to a halt. However much I would like to be able to keep it around, I just can't afford it. Now I have to sell it, but I am not sure if it's worth.

I am not sure of the year of this truck or which branch it surged under, but I do know that the engineers back in the day knew how to make a real truck! This thing runs and drives, all of the gears in the transmission and t-case work and it has a pretty small amount of rust for the year it is. This one has the pto driven winch, which is impressive in itself.

I know these pictures are not the best, but I will get some better ones tomorrow. I do have the bed for it aswell. If anyone could give me some guidance on what this truck is worth I would really appriciate it. Thank you!

Attachments

JCRacing

Thank you all for the replies and suggestions. I was able to sell it to a forum member earlier today.

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
It looks good in the yard!
IMG_2747.jpgIMG_2749.jpg
After removing some debris from the needle valve it will stay running and it drives pretty good (although the steering wheel isn't the safest!)
IMG_2751.jpg

Thanks again Jamison.