• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much is your Deuce's Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsucougarx

I got a quote from State Farm for my M35A2. I only asked for a 7 or 14 day coverage so I can drive her home (60 miles). They told me that in order to be covered I'd have to purchase 6 months of coverage due to the truck. They said they could only insure me w/liability b/c if I totalled the truck then they wouldn't know how to replace it. Anyways I got a quote of $184/6 months w/just liability. What do you guys pay?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: How much is your Deuce

Mine is State Farm, runs about $149 for 6 months in VA, just liability. Older vehicles like the deuce State Farm doesn't really give comprehensive on.

powerhouseduece

ha! it sucks that age is a big factor when it comes to insurance! i wis i had to pay what you guys pay! i pay like $800 a YEAR!! that you geico.... you just saved me a bunch you a-holes

dm22630

powerhouseduece said:
ha! it sucks that age is a big factor when it comes to insurance! i wis i had to pay what you guys pay! i pay like $800 a YEAR!! that you geico.... you just saved me a bunch you a-holes

Register it as ANTIQUE......then get antique insurance on it like me. I am 25......so you cant be too far off from me age wise. 2cents

scooter01922

also using gulfway, quote was 178 per year for the same coverage as i have on my daily driver. Agreed value was 5K. Give em a ring. Deuce will be registered in Maine as a regular truck, no special plates no restrictions. By the way i'm only 24 so take another look around, maybe you can do better.

dm22630

powerhouseduece said:
dm, i do have it as a antique. im 20 and i got 2 pts. i know i gotta do something as soon as the last 6 months are up
PM me with your name & phone number.....I will give it to my insurance agent & have them help you. They probably cant write you....but can forward it to someone who can. I am very good friends with the people there & will be HAPPY to use a favor to help you out.

otisroy

$440 a year on a commercial policy with Farmers in New Mexico. I opted for the comp coverage too with a $25 deductible. I've had too much broken into or stolen in the last year.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I think about $90 a year though a local mom & pop's company.

It was about $280 a year though State Farm.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gulfway $176/year for full coverage.

1-800-940-5010
push 3
ext 503 and ask for Sonya

I tried a couple of times to get her to join SS.

steve

Boatcarpenter

I pay $237 twice a year through State Farm for same ins. as my daily driver. They list Ordinary use of vehicle as Commercial. Other drivers in household has no affect on classification of vehicle.
I have even received a refund a few times based on how State Farm did in the insurance business for that year I think.
BC

Rolling_Eudaimonia

wsucougarx said:
I got a quote from State Farm for my M35A2. I only asked for a 7 or 14 day coverage so I can drive her home (60 miles). They told me that in order to be covered I'd have to purchase 6 months of coverage due to the truck. They said they could only insure me w/liability b/c if I totalled the truck then they wouldn't know how to replace it. Anyways I got a quote of $184/6 months w/just liability. What do you guys pay?
I've got state farm full year insurance Liability only $106.72 a month. I went for a quote the guy was so eager he gave me a policy I figure it would help with recovering.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rolling_Eudaimonia said:
I've got state farm full year insurance Liability only $106.72 a month. I went for a quote the guy was so eager he gave me a policy I figure it would help with recovering.
$106.72 a month????

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks