• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

how much longer

jay741

hi i have just sent my euc to gl and i fell very lucky to be getting one of these cucv trucks.. just wondering how much longer to you guys think they will be availble for. how many does the army still have an when did they stop using them thanks

3dubs

Do not hold your breath. They may send the EUC back to you for revisions. But it will be at least a few weeks. Then when you get it you verify the VIN ( and make sure it runs). Then when you have the VIN checked you send off for the SF-97 so you can get a title and give GL another $60. My SF-97 I just got took about three weeks. If you were in the military you know hurry up and wait, if not you will find out.

Good Luck!

juspar

I bid and won mine on april 10th i e-mailed euc and everything in the next day. I got my euc back on the May 15th. Picked up the truck on the May 20th and sent in sf-97 on the 21st and got it back on June 15th. So it takes about 60 days after you win the bid to drive it. Its a long 60 days to. Good luck Hopfully you got a good one. Be ready to drop a few bucks on it to get it up to snuff.

ralbelt

My first one was less than 2 weeks [I think], the second one was all most a month for some reason my paper work got lost twice. Its all about being patient, and enjoying the GL experience.
Welcome aboard. What part of RI, not that its that big.

m109guy

I think he is asking how long until the military sells them all off and that there are none left, not how long the EUC takes.

jay741

ya m109guy i was kindda asking both i mean how many of these cucvv trucks can the military have left?? i live in tiverton ralbelt i see you live in westwarick i have never seen a cucv in person not many old trucks around here everything rots so fast

M1008fan

I am kind of curious how much longer they will be selling them as well.
I want to get a M1008 but it doesnt look like I will be able to get the funds together until next year.

Hope they dont run out.