• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much paint?

deuceman51

Probably a gallon of green, and a half gallon of black and brown. A deuce typically takes 4 gallons. I have fresh military CARC paint in stock right now, so if you need some PM me and I will get it headed your way.

Boxdoc1960

I'm planning on using my air sprayer. I contacted Army Jeep Parts about the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gillespie Coatings Inc. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AJP WWII SEMI-GLOSS. They recommend 3 coats or about 4 gallons at $34 a gal. I also contacted Sherwin Williams about their genesis line of OD green, they want $360 a gal.:twisted:

I'm not sure yet whether to paint it with the standard MIL type paint or use the AJP semi-gloss. It would be nice to have something that cleans up a little better and that my wife would actually ride in but I'd like to keep it as close to original as possible ,:roll:

Any recommendations?

[/FONT]