• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much to repair this deuce?

Low-Tech-Redneck

I agree with the majority concensus here, don't walk, run from that one, for about $3,000, you could find one on GL that HASN'T had the shit beat out of it.

If the body is any indication, imagine what the yahoos who wrecked it did to the motor, or the tranny........

And the tone that guy used in the email just has shaky written all over it, sounds like they did the bare-bones minmum to get it running again, and are trying to sell it off before one of the jury-rigs fails, it's in rough shape, they KNOW it's in rough shape, but are banking someone will want a deuce so bad, the check writing hand will get out in front of the brain

And they'll get that someone no doubt, just don't let it be you

rdixiemiller

I paid 3K$ for mine, 1967 Kaiser, whistler, air shift, 1100R20 singles, cab heat, new soft top, depot overhauled in 1989, 13K miles. I drove it home the next week.
That truck looks like it was entered in a mud bogging event, judging from the "sponsor name" on the bed sides. I would imagine the engine saw the redline repeatedly that day, then got wrecked to boot.
Considering the condition, the half ass repairs, NO BRAKES, and this from a dealer?
Offer $800 for the truck as a parts vehicle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks