• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How old is my deuce?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you post in CARNAC's 2013 VIN thread he may be able to help you out. Read the first thread and follow the instructions.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a 1972 contract truck, of type 0539, and it was the 5898'th truck made of that type (serial numbers always started with 10000) just from what I remember of the system. That, and the NKOZPN is the military registration number, which is unique to that particular vehicle. HTH, but CARNAC will have the definitive information.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Unless you are an old fart, like me and SCSG-G4, chances are your truck is older than you are. I read an article a while back about a B-52 pilot that flew the same plane his Grandfather (also a B-52 pilot) flew. Some things the taxpayers funded were built to last.

nk14zp

Unless you are an old fart, like me and SCSG-G4, chances are your truck is older than you are. I read an article a while back about a B-52 pilot that flew the same plane his Grandfather (also a B-52 pilot) flew. Some things the taxpayers funded were built to last.
Isn't the Ark newer than you?