• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How quality are the Brenton soft top kits?

Skrilex

Banned
I’m thinking about ditching my custom ideas and just buying a 4 man soft top kit with doors. How is the quality of the Brenton kit? Looks like they want $2200 for everything. Is there a less expensive way go?

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Their prices for new are pretty reasonable to me. I ordered new handles from them. OEM products.

I’m thinking about ditching my custom ideas and just buying a 4 man soft top kit with doors. How is the quality of the Brenton kit? Looks like they want $2200 for everything. Is there a less expensive way go?

Skrilex

Banned
I should clarify that I also think the price is fair, as long as the quality is good. I didn’t know they are the OEM or even how good OEM is because I’ve never been around an OEM.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brenton is even advertising on my local craigslist. I think they like the retail $. Too bad other military suppliers have not seen the demand for hobby $.......

GixxerSixxer

I had my 4 man tan kit delivered yesterday. It came on a pallet with double metal band straps. Everything was secure and received in good condition. All items were wrapped in plastic so things didn't damage each other. Instructions were provided along with all the nuts and bolts in labeled bags. The C pillar had the turn buttons already riveted on. I was expecting to have to rivet them myself.

I feel it was worth the money. Part of my buying strategy was to buy a 2 man and convert it because the 4 man goes for more money in my area and all the material was weathered and need to be replaced anyway. I think I now have what I want in the condition I want for less money than the straight 4 man route.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks