• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How tall is the deuces bed?

zeisshensoldt

I've been searching for a measurement on the height of the deuces bed whence the bows and canvas are on it. I plan to stack some furniture and boxes inside it and need to know. Thanks!

EO2NMCB

With tarp and bows just a tad under 10', mine just fits thru 10' tall garage door. Or are you asking the inside height , floor to top of bow?

Last edited:

deuceaid

Banned
You can also cut some short risers to put down in the stake pocket to raise the whole thing.... the previous owner did that instead of pulling the dent out of the stake pocket,,,, the first time I put up the top, one bow was taller than the others (and I found out why all the extra short pieces were stowed behind the passenger seat)...so if you need some more room, bump it up.... It was funny too, cause I could walk under it easy the first time, then I had to hunch over once I pulled the dent out.