• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to contribute to the site?

joshuak

[FONT=&quot]Greetings from the Delmarva Peninsula to the moderators and fellow members of SS. My name is Josh and I am an addict, OD 383 seems to be my preference and my M1009 is happy to provide. Recovery was performed 7 hours away from home, mission was accomplished with relative ease. As in many cases I believe, ignorance is bliss.

Had I read the T.M. before said adventure, I would have known that my vehicle was definitely not mission worthy, but I also would have known where to start looking for problems and how and what solutions to apply.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Therefore, thank you moderators for your tuff love. For not answering stupid questions, that when answered by reading the manual brought me much more pleasure and enjoyment as well as making me a more adept owner / operator of one of these beautiful machines.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I would like to donate to the site and become a contributing member, on account of me having received (and continue to receive) much knowledge and much entertainment. Please indicate how. Yes, I have googled searched and advanced searched. The only reference I located was a thread that said there was a donate button in the header, have not located.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyway, thanks again gentlemen. Here’s my humble ’09, the day I purchased her and the other pic her starting to become mine. To quote Full Metal Jacket: “there are many like it, but this one is mine.” [/FONT]

IMG_0184.jpgIMG_0210.jpg

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, I'm happy to hear that the site has helped you.

You can choose to become a premium member here($15 annually) http://www.steelsoldiers.com/payments.php

Or, you can donate any amount you choose but at the moment, I can't find the button for that either...

Our site admin will help with that option(shortly)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think our "Donate" button was removed when we changed over to offering Paid membership.(Premium and Vendor).

Last edited:

DanDan

I would think that non-monetary contributions are made to the site every time someone shares information or an experience good or bad. I'm not really sure who runs this site but I will be paying my annual fee just to help a bit. This site is beyond amazing!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks