• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to erase Bid history

I have about 3 years of accumulated bid history in my GL account, is there a easy way for me to go in to the bid history box and delete and erase pages of old auctions and there bid history. I,m sure that its a easy key stroke, one thats right in front of my face, I'm just extremely technically challenged. Thanks for any help!
Mark

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heck I need mine so I can rember what I paid for them and I still have all of them. If I ever go to sell one or two think it might be a help.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You cannot delete it.

Are you trying to hide something from someone?:???:

I can't keep all the years of bidding and event/lot numbers straight anymore. And yes DH if the boss saw all the stuff I bid on in any given week she'd wet herself, bad, real bad. Its would be simpler to just save the bid history of what I win, or at least the stuff I would like to reference for future auctions. The other drag is if you bid on other lots other than just trucks you can end up with more than one bid history a week:doh:

JDToumanian

rofl

Yeah that's how I am with eBay... At least they let you delete it! ....She knows how much I bid, but also how rarely I actually win. Unless I really want something...

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Whenever I feel the need to kick myself in the azz I just pop over to GL and review how much money I have spent with a company that has the customer service values of a telemarketer boiler room operation.:roll:aua

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This guy used to work for GL as a customer service rep. He got a better job and moved on. He's on TV now!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFXHEApQ7hA[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZXZAlfykpo[/media]

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks