• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

how to jumper brake light

ncduece

can someone tell me what pin numbers to jumper across on the the amphenol connector thats on the back of the 3 lever light switch so i can get my brake lights working? i cant seem to find a good wiring diagram for the deuce by searching

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you jump "K" to "C" then you'll bypass the 3-lever light switch.
The "A" pin must have 24 volts on it as well.

Edit: Adding that I have some reservations here, looks like you'll need a new light switch, since other circuits may be effected also.....

Last edited:

dabtl

NCDeuce, you would be greatly mistaken to not heed Bjorn's advice on anything electrical about the deuce.

I have (and continue to) follow his advice and knowledge about electrical problems for a couple of years now. He is the absolute authority on electrical problems.

I would get the light switch and move from there.

ncduece

thanks for the reply i took the light switch apart and one of the contacts were burnt up, seems to me the small springs they use behind the contacts are not strong enough. im going to drive up to the clayton rally tomorrow and hope to pick up a switch there.

steelandcanvas

NCDeuce, you would be greatly mistaken to not heed Bjorn's advice on anything electrical about the deuce.
I have (and continue to) follow his advice and knowledge about electrical problems for a couple of years now. He is the absolute authority on electrical problems.
I would get the light switch and move from there.
Roger that Dabtl !