• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

how to keep people from joyriding / messing with a deuce?

Somemedic

Theres a lot of ways to do it but the most effective way I personally have found is a big bright light on the vehicles. A motion light from a different angle in conjunction dont hurt either. So far Ive been lucky too but a dude makes his luck in a way. I see the cops out, I wave em down and talk to them, show them the truck, throw them a burger or some ice tea. Lots of neighbors see that and it gets around.

Of course mowing the yard with a side arm visible helps to make em think ur a nutjob :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks