• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to know if my 6.2l is running as it should

Barneyrubble

I had my IP rebuilt,added two primary fuel filters with water seperators and a 3" exhaust system,she accelerates a lot better now,also add diesel additive to the tank from time to time,it lubricates the seals in the IP,and a new lift pump.

IdahoPlowboy

I had my IP rebuilt,added two primary fuel filters with water seperators and a 3" exhaust system,she accelerates a lot better now,also add diesel additive to the tank from time to time,it lubricates the seals in the IP,and a new lift pump.
3" single or 3" duels? I have wanted to do a 3" single and wanted info on if it would work best.

rsh4364

I recently went with 3 inch mufflers and tailpipes helped alot with acceleration,it also has kn filter,rest of exhaust is still 2.25, if you go to youtube and punch in rsh4364 you can hear it, before and after..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks