• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to post a ad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KsM715

The qwikest way (and better way) to get the number of posts you need is to go to the new member forum and introduce your self to the site. Even if you dont have a MV you'll get a warm welcom and feel like part of the membership in no-time.

GoinNutts

Now that it's 100 posts to be able to post a classified we all ought to see a lot more nonsense posts just so people can get to their 100 in. Hope they rethink the 100 post rule. Do need to hear everything from peanut gallery that is just trying to put in their time!

convict1

I would like to post one ad in the classifieds, it's unfortunate but I must sell my M35 Bob project and M105 because of health issues. Specifially my lower back gave out. If I made a donation to the site or donation like a vendor would I be able to post an ad ?

BlondeGuy

that explains

That explains why there are so many short comments that dont really say anything.

I am new to this forum and I am soaking in all this info like a sponge, but noticed that there is a lot of fat between the informative posts.

Now that I am looking back on this post, I realize that I have just done the same thing too.

Sorry Guys

KsM715

Well if this site were all tech and no conversation and no one had a sense of humor it would be boring and not have near the membership it has now. (I like the qwik witted one liners some of the members throw out there).

Last edited:

Keyzzz1

Just found this and am going to have to boar everyone w/100 very short posts. I got a 71 Chopped Deuce that is hungry for parts! : )) (elect wipers) (Cargo Racks) etc. So hopefully you all will understand the next 99 and not hold it against me.

bevanet

I think 50 would be more reasonable. It would be nice if you could at least post a "wanted" ad with a fewer number. New members that need parts won't have 100 posts for a while!

Just found this and am going to have to boar everyone w/100 very short posts. I got a 71 Chopped Deuce that is hungry for parts! : )) (elect wipers) (Cargo Racks) etc. So hopefully you all will understand the next 99 and not hold it against me.
Please clarify this for me, someone with under 100 posts can't access the classified ads at all? I guess I don't know why you would need to post an ad to buy parts.
Make your next short post here and explain it to me.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think he means he can not post WTB in classifieds
With 1 post he wouldn't have been able to before and hasn't post til now . He joined at the same time the change was made . And his first post is a complaint about the classifieds , instead posting a introduction in the requirements for new members forum . This is a MV forum not CraigsLIst. He can access the the classifeds and buy from it all he has to do is spend some time searching for what he needs .

41cl8m5

I'm trying to get my count up, I've been here awhile and agree with the post rule. But some will do anything to get to post in the classifieds. Like posting 100 times in a day or two so what is the point? Humans tend to do what they want, **** the rules. Its unfortunate that most are willing to play in the sand box without throughing sand at everyone. I like this site and all the info that is brought together by it

OK I'm done with the soap box....Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks