• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

how to remove cylinder sleeves

red devils dude

ok guys I'm stuck how do I get the cylinder sleeves out, my truck is out side at work I know I can get them
out with the engine in the truck but how.
befor now the only time I took a engine apart it was inside and I used a press and adapter to do it.

Gatnom

The only way I've seen it done , (although not on a mulifuel), is by making a piece with a lip to grab the sleve at the bottom and center in the bore, (like a bushing driver), and a piece of pipe bigger than the bore and taller than the sleeve on top of the block. The pipe is capped with a plate or heavy bar stock with a 1 1/8" inch or so hole. Fine thread rod 1" dia run down through the center and a draw nut on top. and start winding. If you had a hollow ram porto power it could be drawn up that way. Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks