• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to roll out after auction

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have recovered and delivered more then a few trucks, On EVERY one I first SUGGEST shipping it, or a tow, even though that will cut into my hobby money, the reasons are
1 -- The truck has set for as much as 4 years, the seals dry, the air diaphragms dry and crack, the hoses are old, ect, ect., ect.
2 -- Trans and rears collect moisture, causing rust, which in turn eat bearings/seals, clutches/syncos froze
3 -- Tires have NOT been exercised for years, which makes the rubber hard
4 -- Fuel system in general turns to crap, everything from a tank full of crap, fuel that is growing chit, lines that are old and cracked, injectors that are either gummed up or froze, O rings that are old/hard/cracked, ect, ect,.
5 -- U joints that dried
6 -- A shorted electrical system
7 -- A NEW truck to you, with NO idea what could be wrong or how it drives or stops

I can go on for another 6 or 7 reasons, YES you save money on a drive a way (I make money), BUT any of the above can and WILL turn the "saving money, adventure" into a bottomless money pit nightmare

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks