• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How'd I do? Bought my first 2 deuces

JustinP

JustinP

think i can save the money and just drive them back to my place roughly 150 miles away? im a total noob when it comes to buying from an auction like this lol

thanks so much for the responses!

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SS and :cookoo:OD Addiction:cookoo: Justin!

Congrats on the Twins! You really went off the deep end!!

If it is only 150 miles, take a road trip and see what you got to work with. Check both trucks over completely and see what you have. You can get a list of needs and start compiling them, for the ULTIMATE road trip. If you do a search, you can get several lists and things to check on for a recovery.

Fair Warning, no pics of the recovery and you will be flamed! rofl

Good Luck!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Both are turbo trucks. Check the body on that shopvan, make sure the circus clowns at GL didn't just sit it on there.

gtsig

WOW twins

They both look great and I am sure you will have fun driving them around/back. We want pictures on the drive home.

gunner01

nice set of twins... I dont think you got hurt, I agree check that van body and make sure she is bolted down. other than that pillows for your butt,although 150 miles isnt to bad

lavarok

Both are turbo trucks. Check the body on that shopvan, make sure the circus clowns at GL didn't just sit it on there.

:shock:

Has that actually happened to anyone here before? I've found all kinds of loose parts before...but a loose shop van body...yikes! That would make for a VERY bad day.

6x6junkie

hey look good shopvan dosent have air shift old style. looks like wheel cyl. on front of cargo is leaking just bring extra brake fluid

JustinP

yea i noticed that the tire looks to have something on it, do you guys think it would make 150 miles with a leak like that or would i need to do a rebuild someplace close?