• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from a new owner of an M185A3 & M105

BSutter

Howdy all,

I will take delivery of my M185A3 and M105 the week after Memorial Day. I feel like a child at Christmas. I am located in the greater Cincinnati area of SW Ohio, USA.
I do not know how to post images here or I would include photos of the equipment. Glad to be here.

Bill

BSutter

I have been spending time reading on the site and studying Tm's for my truck. I have attached an image of the truck and the trailer. The images are not accurate. The truck now has a winch and a hard top. The truck and trailer are in PA, I am in Ohio. After Memorial Day the truck and trailer will be in Ohio with me.

Thanks for the welcome,
Bill

Attachments

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome to S.S. Glad you`re here. You need to watch out for crusher and that gimpy guy.:jumpin: Not really. They are great guys to have in you back yard.

Neil

BSutter

Welcome to S.S. Glad you`re here. You need to watch out for crusher and that gimpy guy.:jumpin: Not really. They are great guys to have in you back yard.

Neil
I have a feeling that we will become a productive, cooperative team. I integrate well with folks that "ain't right". I not normal, and do not profess to be.

bill

212sparky

welcome to the site! I am from Monroe. You should look in to coming to some of the rally's that are up and coming. The big one is Haspin in June. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you don't have the TM's yet for your truck you can download them from the site they will be our friend. That is a sharp looking truck you have their! [thumbzup]

BSutter

212sparky --> Thanks for the compliment on the truck. I am just getting started. The photo is an "as built" not a "Bill built". :) I have made may additions to the truck that the photo does not show, granted, I did not do the work myself and cheated myself of same in the process. I wanted to expedite and had resources to do same. What the photo will not show is the winch, hardtop, spin off oil and fuel filter upgrades in all locations, lockout hubs on the steering gear, electric wipers, spray water on the windshield thing, and a bypass oil centrifuge cleaning system. Once I actually have the truck in my grubby little paws I will be able to set a more dedicated course.

Bill

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks