• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from Alabama

UncleSam

Howdy from NE Alabama, I'm enjoying the forum, [thumbzup] I hope to learn a lot from yall. I just got me a 85 CUCV M1009. Got the dash lights working, and going to start on rewiring the glow plug relay. I want to rewire it back to the way it was in the first place. Someone had it wired with a bypass button. Any help and ideas from yall would be a great help.

Also, I'm needing info on where I can find CUCV body parts, needing a right front fender and door, hood, and both bumpers.

UncleSam

abh3

Welcome! Good to see other 'bama folk here... The search feature can be a pain but it is your friend, figure it out and there is a goldmine of info to be found here.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

I am in Sand Rock, AL........bout 40 miles from you as the possum walks.

I don't do CUCV's but there is a guy in Jacksonville (I think his screen name is Oldsouthernboy) that has one or two.

I have a deuce, a M275 (deuce tractor) and a M915....plus an assortment of trailers.

If you have free time at the end of October the GA Rally is the MV place to be.

There is already a thread up about it.

It is the premier MV event in the south.

Fun, food, good folks and an amazing collection of MV's.

A good place to get a "fix" for your OD green addiction.

KsM715

Welcome from Kansas.

I am amazed that we have something like 30'000 members and the name UncleSam was available. :p On a Ford or Chevy vehicle site I can see it but here? At On the Webs most poplular MILITARY vehicle site.

3dAngus

Welcome from Georgia. Anniston is a really nice area, AND they have a depot to pick up some green goodies from.

dozer1

Welcome from Mn. Lots of cucv threads to check out. I have best luck with advanced search then check titles only. If ya dont find what you need with a few searches then ask away. The site is filled with helpfull people. enjoy

UncleSam

Thanks for all the great greeting, I'm-a loving this web site.:driver:

123mack, I'll take you up on the rear bumper just let me know.

I'm also needing a rear seat, if anybody has one.

UncleSam