• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from Louisiana!

a175

New guy here in Louisiana. Not an owner (yet) but hope to soon. I'm sure I'll use way more information than I can provide, but I hope to contribute somehow. Thanks!

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome. Plenty of info available on this site and everyone is here to help. Search you topic first to gain the knowledge of those who came before you.

a175

10-4, bub. I'm a member of several forums, mostly by a different name. I'll behave myself and act accordingly. From what I can see, there is an absolute wealth of knowledge here. Good stuff

a175

When I was living in TX, Corpus Christi. Enjoyed escaping to San Antonio quite a bit. Now in the DeRidder, Louisiana area. I get to Alexandria every week because the VA Hospital is up thataways.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a big welcome to the site.. as stated we are having a louisiana rally. its a gathering of trucks and people that like od.. mvs. and a good old fashioned cook up. you should try and make the trip and see a bunch of trucks of all kinds :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks