• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from Ohio

Recon22

Hi all, Newby here.
Thought I would join up. Might get me a 5 ton someday. Im a mechanic and a welder. Have had a few Jeep CJ's, a FJ40, Ford Broncos and F250's over the years.
I always liked the old Mil trucks. I have read and read on buying through Iron Planet. Im setup to bid someday.
I have read the good and the bad stories of bidding and buying yourself with the wait on the EUC paperwork.
I also have rebuilt some old Ford trucks over the years and a few cars.
:tank:

tommys2patrick

Howdy and welcome from Colorado. Lots of options for military vehicles. In addition to iron planet, try Govplanet, Govliquidation, GSA etc. they all usually will have something of interest for the MV enthusiast. Let us know what you come up with.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Dayton.

Actually Gimpy is to my place a lot but it's off SR35, not I35. :)

I have a good running Deuce for sale if you want to get into the hobby. Let Gimpy or myself know or just come out to the farm sometime when we are working.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks