• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from Texas!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
New member here. Thanks for the add. I am looking to purchase my first HMMWV from the auction site. I would consider any advice or instructions on filling out the End Use Certificate. I live in DFW. Thanks to all.
Welcome from North Carolina!

Be sure to download the HMMWV Technical Manuals (TM's).
They are free for download here.

Tons of information in the TMs. How much oil, how much gear oil... All that stuff you need to know.
Those books also show you how to operate your new arrival. The "-10" books are Operators Guide.

Anyhow, jump on it and have fun!

OLDBEAR1234

Welcome from North Carolina!

Be sure to download the HMMWV Technical Manuals (TM's).
They are free for download here.

Tons of information in the TMs. How much oil, how much gear oil... All that stuff you need to know.
Those books also show you how to operate your new arrival. The "-10" books are Operators Guide.

Anyhow, jump on it and have fun!
I will focus on going through the process of getting the truck shipped to my door. TM's for sure at a later date.

OLDBEAR1234

Welcome from Houston area. EUC advice: Write everything out, no abbreviations. Don't leave any fields blank, put "not applicable". Put "for intended use" where it asks about that.
I think I got the EUC filled out right. I have not scanned and emailed it yet. When I go to check out my first name is shortened for the title name and I can't figure how to change it. I was able to change the ship to name. Dang!

OLDBEAR1234

Your EUC has been received.

We will get this ready for submission. Due note there is a delay in approvals due to the Pandemic and Trade Security Control staff is limited. The time frame will go into place once we submit to Trade Security Control.

It normally takes TSC 8-12 weeks to process the EUC for approval unless you had an EUC approved by them in the last 3 years, then it will only be 4-5 weeks. Some approvals will be sooner than others.

You will receive a letter from TSC when your EUC has been approved. You may also check the EUC Status online by logging into your account.

Have a great day 😊

GovPlanet EUC Team

The EUC count down begins. :(

fasttruck

I am sure this process could be speeded up if you didn't have to pay for the item until you received the title or SF97. Naturally I had to pay for my win immediately and then wait 3 months for the SF97 and that is without a EUC being involved.

OLDBEAR1234

I am sure this process could be speeded up if you didn't have to pay for the item until you received the title or SF97. Naturally I had to pay for my win immediately and then wait 3 months for the SF97 and that is without a EUC being involved.
I hear you fasttruck. I was really hesitant to pull the trigger on a HMMWV out in Yermo, CA with the wait times. :oops: It is what it is I guess. I have been wanting to buy one since they first released them to the public. I wonder when they will stop selling them? I didn't find this site until I won the auction and started searching for answers to process. This is my first purchase through rbgp.

OLDBEAR1234

The lady on the phone says the waiting time for an EUC is 65 days. GAWD! I filed on the 14th and it was submitted on the 23rd. It seems like 30 days already. :(

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
The lady on the phone says the waiting time for an EUC is 65 days. GAWD! I filed on the 14th and it was submitted on the 23rd. It seems like 30 days already. :(
Well, I know it is awful. Crummy part is that none of us can make it any faster...

The Waiting Blue.jpg

Don't get to "tied" to that 65 day mark. If it gets to 70, you will want to strangle somebody
and even that won't help it go faster.

Wishing the best for you...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks