• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from Texas!

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I am sure this process could be speeded up if you didn't have to pay for the item until you received the title or SF97. Naturally I had to pay for my win immediately and then wait 3 months for the SF97 and that is without a EUC being involved.
It won't speed up the process at all, in the early days of selling them the hold up was somewhat in GP's hands. While I was the Ops Manager for GP e cleaned up the process on our side, TSC was always the considerable delay. They were understaffed and it took forever and they didn't take any pressure from us well. I met with them multiple times at Battle Creek and could not convince them to do anything about it. I advocated for a deposit at purchase and then full amount due upon EUC approval but upper management was not going to let that happen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks