• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from the Heart of Dixie

driver9

Hey from Huntsville Alabama. I just bought a 1984 m1009, and having a great time with it. I have been searching this forum for two weeks and am amazed at the info available here. Well back to searching.:grin:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site!

I am proud to be first to say:

nopics

It's a tradition, we love pictures. Let's see this M1009.

Looking forward to seeing you in October. :D

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome from the AL MV Mafia........there are several of us in the area so you are in bad company.....the Green Iron Addiction Support Group is here for you......we won't help you quit...but we are here to enable your addiction.

The GA Rally is quickly approaching and we want the Alabama gang to make a good showing. There is a thread posted about it......it is the MV event of the southeast and your presence is welcome.

Brother Clinto is the Master of Ceremonies and goes the extra mile every year to make the event bigger and better.

If you want to come down to my LZ one weekend PM me a number and I'll give you a call.

I go up to Redstone at least once a month to pick up stuff for myself and other SS members.

SS member Cleb lives just outside the gate nearest to GL.....PM him and he will get in touch when he gets back from vaccation.

Welcome again.

dpsmith

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! Asylum leader WM is right this OD stuff is like crack. My wife is still fussing about the Big Box UPS left on the front porch today. Deuce parts you can never have too many! If you need anything just PM or E-mail.

driver9

Hey, sorry it took so long to get the pictures up, so here they are (the dog insisted on getting in the picture:razz:). I took the top off to get at the tailgate , because there was a large hole in it and the window wouldn't roll down. A friend of mine who does body work is transferring all the guts and window from the original tailgate to the donor, and he called a little while ago to say that it looked like someone had loaded to much weight on it, and it might be warped. If that is the case I guess the search will go on for another tailgate. Well y'all have a good night .

Allen

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks