• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

howdy from the land of the chubby santa

WAYNE_L

Just wanted to say hi , ive been on your forums for ever but never officially logged in .. Got tired of the pop up ads so i finally registered lol ..

thanks for the years of info ..

I am a old 88mike thats been around the world married to another army transporter stationed in Afganistan with the strykers right now .

right now i have a 1951 m211 driver that a best friend and i went in on to freshen her up and drive the wheels off of ..

its super clean for a alaskan truck no rust or major damage ..

I love all things with motors and usually spend my summers mud racing alaska tracks and wheeling our awsome state .

SMOKEWAGON66

Welcome to the fray! Wave to Santa for me next time you see him...havent driven by him since 2002. Catch yah round the forums. Enjoy!

WAYNE_L

yeah its a Letourneau machine electric /desiel hybrid hauled haul rd its just 20 minutes from me ..big foot used its wheels ..

im a letourneau so i alawys loved the stories .

looking foward to sharing stories and watching builds ..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks