• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

sak00

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

MouseGirl said:
scooter01922 said:
Branan's dogs only have to sleep outside when I can get my friend Desi to fill their space on our bed.

Hmmmmm, only when you have a friend there for a sleepover :shock:.....um, yeah....is it hot in here?????
Like you've never wanted to have two girls in your bed... :p
Oh Yea! Life's fair.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Hi, and welcome to the forum! Dang, I wish I could find me a nice green-truck-liking girl! And she'd have to like dogs a lot, too, or else mine wouldn't let her on the bed! rofl

I think that a Pinz would be a nice first MV for you. I don't have one (yet?), but I've liked the looks of the ones that I have seen. Or if you want something a bit more civiliany, that can even accept air conditioning if you have an extra grand lying around, then a CUCV would also be nice.

So, when do we get to see this girl punching out Osama? Her jacket pockets sound intriguing! ;) When you mentioned it looks cartoony, I immediately thought of the South Park episode with him in it, done in the style of the old Bugs Bunny cartoons.

Engine5

RE: Re: RE: Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

Welcome Mouse,
Have you ever considered nose art for a fire engine? My Engine Co. is looking for something new. Do you know any EMT's down in Holiday, I have a good friend who works for AMR. Moved down 2 years ago from MA. By the way, someone asked what a spaz (SPAS) was. Well its one of the finest 12 ga shotguns ever made. SPAS 12, feature most outstanding is its ability fire in both semi auto or pump. I wanted one so bad, but you cant find them up here anymore. I like the hook stock version myself. Anyways, welcome SS.

MouseGirl

RE: Re: RE: Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

Thanks a bunch for explaining what a spaz is..

Speaking of the gun like stuff, Branan is going to take me shooting soon. I cant wait, I've never been! Oh how he corrupts me.. I'm enjoying every minute of it though ^-^