• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy Y`all from SC :)

jozepy

Hi Everyone,
I have to say this site is wonderful for all of us who enjoy MV`s as a hobby & as a passion. I have learned so much just from the people here on the forum . Best information is from those who have lived it , been there & done that .
Thank you in advance.
Have a blessed day ,
Jozepy

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Jozepy,

Are you planning on coming to the GA Rally (Union Point, GA, Oct 19-23), or the Uwharrie Rally (Apr 22-23 - about 50 miles east of Charlotte)?

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome aboard. Lots of great people on this site. hope you check out the Uwharrie thread under SS rallys. With out a doubt you gotta go to the Ga rally in October.

kf4hoq

Welcome from the big city of Rock Hill! It's always good to see someone else from the Palmetto State on here! Take some time to brouse the site...there's a LOT of good info on here, and a lot of good folks on here to chat with and get to know. Glad to meet you!!:jumpin:

jpwilson

Glad you are here. I am as far from you as possible, and we both be in SC.
im new here as well. exbrown i belive i have seen your truck around town here. if you have any info about where i could find a m35a2 around here i would really appreciat it. im lookin to get one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks