• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How's this for Cool ...

Metternacht

I purchased a M101CDN from a PO on Memorial Day weekend. Great guy, had a long conversation re all sorts of good stuff. The trailer has been modded to include a tailgate, SOA conversion and had the lunette swapped out for a 2" ball. Anyway so last Tuesday I get an email from him saying he is moving and found the original wheels and fenders and would I like them. So I went down to pick up the fenders wheels and tires and he had found the lunette casting, lunette, landing leg, brake handle, brackets and one of the brake cables as well as the original Hubs. So now I could rebuild it to Original specs if I want to.

I definitely will be installing the brakes to lock the thing down while parked. any ideas where to get brake cables?

Anyway, It was way cool of the guy to let me know He had the stuff.
Pics to follow.

-M

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks