• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HRMS/VWM Military Vehicle and Military Collector Show Virginia War Museum Sept 26-27

JR

Next Saturday - Sept 26-27th - HRMS/VWM Military Vehicle and Military Collector Show - Virginia War Museum, Huntington Park, Newport News, VA., 9-5 and 9-4. The show everyone looks forward to - this show has everything - lots of vintage Military Vehicles, Re-enactors or all eras and conflicts, 100+ Militaria Dealers, 2 BIG Militaria Auctions - All Free - including admission to the Virginia War Museum!
Militaria Dealers include: Ron Wolin, Jerry Roxbury, Mickey McDaniel, Dave Cappetta, CJ Newton, Jack Long, Nelson Voke, Ike Cummins, Jim Cross, Clarke Burdine, John & Sebastian Castorinia, Dave Eaves, London Bridge Trading Co, Rick Szulcynski, Mike Weatherford, Peter Chen, the Company of Military Historians, Brad Bloom, Chris Amos, John Fortys, Len Clark, Bill Ayers, Guy Duke , the Gunrunner, John Davis, Audie Hamrich, John Creamer, Jason Humphries, Jeff Shaw, Jessica Silva, Vince Rausch, Geoff Perreault, the US Armor Historian, Osprey Books, Sons of the Confederate Veterans, Ethel Wilkins, Michael Rice, Newell Pell and many others.
Tables are still available at $40 each (cheapest fee ANYWHERE!) - here's an excellent opportunity to sell off you extra militaria or firearms at an excellent show without paying an exorbitant price! Never done a show, try this one! Come join the fun - contact or the VWM or us for more details.
We are also taking consignments for the two big auctions - Saturday night at 6:00 PM or Sunday afternoon at 3:00 PM. Our commission fees are the cheapest in the area (5-15%), and the proceeds go to support the Virginia War Museum and the Hampton Roads Militaria Society. And we get a good turn out, come down to bid or to sell - you won't regret it!
We'll also be having Firearms Safety Courses Sat & Sun, taught by James "Jimmi" Bonavita (NRA Certified Firearms Instructor, Retired DCJS Police Firearms Instructor, USMC, Special Weapons Instructor, Master Police Officer from the VBPD with 35 years of Firearms Instructor Experience), covering subjects such as Firearms Safety, Weapons Familiarity, State and Federal Law, Proper Firearms Choices, Ammunition & Holsters, Concealment, Legal Rights, Self Defense, and proper Law Enforcement Interaction. Jimmi is great, and the class enjoys itself. This class will allow to apply for your Concealed Carry Permit - If you have ever planned on getting one for self defense, here's your opportunity!
More Reenactors and Vehicles are welcome too - come on in for an excellent opportunity to educate the public to your particular passion!
We'll also have as a special guest speaker, Lt General Richard F. Natonski - USMC (retired). General Natonski commanded the 1st Marine Division and led the ground maneuver element under I MEF through counter insurgency operations, the Battle of Fallujah (Operation AL-Fajr), and the Iraqi National Elections in January 2005. He'll graciously will be giving a talk on the Battle of Fallujah, and it'll be a great opportunity to learn more on this critical battle.
The always entertaining noted local author and Historian for the City of Hampton, Virginia John V. Quarstein will also be having book signings, including his newest on the Chamberlin Hotel.
Contact us or the Virginia War Museum at (757) 247-8523 for details, or email them at info@warmuseum.org for info!
This year we're going to RAMP IT UP - lots of advertising/lots of hype - hope you make it! And pass this on!

I'll be there. Hope to see a lot of local MV'ers with their vehicles. Hopefully there will be at least one deuce and a half for me to crawl around and over and take some pictures of. I'm expecting to pick mine up from GL near the end of October.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks