• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HT roller

battlecr

Finally completed a project that I wanted to get on Zelda my 1942 M3 Halftrack. Got an original roller on to replace the dummy PVC pipe I had been using.Used clamps that I built from the plans in the manual. It was a fun project.

Don G.

Attachments

battlecr

Finally completed a project that I wanted to get on Zelda my 1942 M3 Halftrack. Got an original roller on to replace the dummy PVC pipe I had been using.Used clamps that I built from the plans in the manual. It was a fun project.

Don G.
Started on the radio wiring in the halftrack. i have the installation manual so should an interesting project.

Don G.

Attachments

battlecr

Started on the radio wiring in the halftrack. i have the installation manual so should an interesting project.

Don G.
finished up the OEM side of the radio wiring. Will be starting on the radio install next.
Don G.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks