• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HT740 Flexplate Question

Olly

Was wondering if anyone knows the flexplate number that's on the m915 truck with the Cummins 400 and Ht740? I have a Cummins big cam 350 and I have a line on Ht740 but I would need to know the flexplate number, and from what I know the 400 and 350 are pretty much the same engine other than horsepower give or take. So I plan on setting the 350 up like the 400 with the same bellhousing and stater and what not. Also would the 400 air compressor work on the 350? Anyways I'm rambling so if anyone has any information I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
I just had a thought though I have the flexplate for the MT654 would that work on the ht740?

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Was wondering if anyone knows the flexplate number that's on the m915 truck with the Cummins 400 and Ht740? I have a Cummins big cam 350 and I have a line on Ht740 but I would need to know the flexplate number, and from what I know the 400 and 350 are pretty much the same engine other than horsepower give or take. So I plan on setting the 350 up like the 400 with the same bellhousing and stater and what not. Also would the 400 air compressor work on the 350? Anyways I'm rambling so if anyone has any information I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
I just had a thought though I have the flexplate for the MT654 would that work on the ht740?
HT740s do not come behind big cams. Ht754s did.

All parts you seek are in here

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks