• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hub Drain Bolt Magnet

Carrera911

So a while back I noticed my passenger rear hub vent line was chaffed through. I replaced the hose and am in the process of changing the hub oil. While I was cleaning the filings off the magnet it came loose from the plug. Is something supposed to hold the magnet to the plug other than magnetism? I really don't want the magnet finding its way between the gears.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrera911

I went ahead and put the plug back without the magnet. Maybe I'll replace it eventually. I'm glad I changed the oil though, the bad vent line let a fair amount of water in. Enough to put the level at the top of the fill plug hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks