• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hub studs and nuts ?

Phil Rhodes

I'm trying to ID the hub studs and nuts for a friend. The parts books I have found aren't clear as to the studs and nuts and I'm not very familiar with the goat. I have found what I think is the stud part number but I find nothing on the nut. Using the 242-34P dated April 1985 I think the stud number is 5306-01-075-7876 / 11686153-2 (Fig 141 item 27). But it doesn't show the nut. Can anyone verify that number or share the correct number for the stud and the nut?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'm trying to ID the hub studs and nuts for a friend. The parts books I have found aren't clear as to the studs and nuts and I'm not very familiar with the goat. I have found what I think is the stud part number but I find nothing on the nut. Using the 242-34P dated April 1985 I think the stud number is 5306-01-075-7876 / 11686153-2 (Fig 141 item 27). But it doesn't show the nut. Can anyone verify that number or share the correct number for the stud and the nut?

Claims to be a BOLT,FINNED NECK

Hat to admit ignorance, but FINDING some place that will sell the actual part - not so much. Mostly because when you request a quote on the NSN sites, they don't really give a flip about selling you a dozen of anything...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks